In the talent management universe, the new employee orientation and mainstreaming process is known as “employee onboarding.” Keeping in mind that you never get a second chance to make a first impression, your business should make absolutely sure that new hires feel welcomed, valued, and prepared for what lies ahead during your new employee orientation or onboarding process.
This workshop gives you key points to get your newest team members on track, up to speed and “on board” so they can start contributing to your success as soon as possible.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Make employees familiar with other employees and company policies, processes, and procedures
- Simplify the complex and uncertain onboarding process by having a clearly defined “system” of onboarding
- How to make new team members feel valued, wanted, interested and excited.
- What information to provide to the employee prior to their first day of work
- Eliminate new hire angst
- Understand benefits and perks
- Welcome the whole person, rather than just a set of job functions.
- Assimilate quickly into the corporate culture.
- Make new employee orientation personal
Format: 2 Hours