You said WHAT?
Recognizing and Addressing Unwelcome Sexual Conduct
Sexual harassment includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature if these behaviors affect an individual’s employment or work environment. In this workshop, participants will be presented with a variety of circumstances to analyze, discuss, and determine whether the conduct is offensive and whether steps should be taken.
- Learn the legal definitions of sexual harassment
- Analyze situations possibly containing sexual harassment
- Have the opportunity to discuss your organizations policies on sexual harassment and its reporting procedures
- Realize that they are empowered to report sexual harassment
- Learn to recognize potential sexual harassment situations
- Understand the legal (and other) consequences of allowing sexual harassment to occur and/or continue
- Understand his/her role and responsibility in creating a work environment free of sexual harassment
- Know how to report and investigate all sexual harassment complaints based on your organizations policies
Format: 2-5 hours