The AIM Approach to Successful Project Management
This first-rate preliminary course for individuals interested in basic project management skills, places its emphasis on the creative process at a project's origin as well as the identification of key players who are vital to the success of the project, while at the same time focusing on indispensable project management theory, issue resolution and time managing techniques involved in managing a project.
In this interactive workshop participants will:
- Concentrate on the numerous ways of managing a project
- Execute a straightforward 3-step project management method that will provide efficient and successful results
- Generate understandable project objectives and know the importance of the critical path
- Monitor and track project deliverables
- Learn fundamental skills in evaluating overall project success and identify workable improvements following project completion.
Format: 2-6 hours